home building compensation fund

Please sign in below with your icare HBCF account

References on this website to builders and building work include and apply to work undertaken by trade contractors and other building contractors such as electricians, plumbers, carpenters, swimming pool builders etc.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙